Backend Developer (Node JS) (f/m/d)
As our Backend Developer you will be working in a small SCRUM team supporting the backend of our product. You already have some practical experience in using node.js for backends and you are committed to follow through on big ideas. As part of the engineering team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment and are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on and “getting things done” attitude.
- 2 year experience as a node.js developer working in teams
- Good knowledge with SQL based databases
- Good understanding of software architectures, RESTful APIs (Authentication, data validation, HTTP codes, etc.) and microservice-based applications as well as data handling (JSON, YAML, XML)
- Experience with scalable software architectures like Amazon Web Services
- Experience with automated testing, unit tests with mocha/chai
- Experience with package managers like npm.
- Basic understanding of Build Pipelines (CD/CI, GIT)
- Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous delivery
- High aspirations for quality, balanced with a good sense of pragmatism
- You understand quality assurance as a task of the entire team to build the best experience for our users
What you can expect from us
We are building a blockchain based platform for collectible cars with one of the largest automotive companies on board. To make this your ideal place to work we offer you the following goodies:
- Building a company from scratch
- Office Space in the center of town, close to Hackescher Markt
- Personal development and improvement
- Grow. Together.
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we’ll try and make it happen.
If that sounds good to you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!