HR Manager (m/f/d)
We’re looking for an HR Manager (m/f/d) to join our team. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records, managing recruiting and supporting the interview process. You will also be assisting employees with their onboarding process, guide them amongst others by facilitating their professional development and organizing knowledge offsites. Other exciting tasks include organizing meetups to recruit new team members and build our reputation as an employer.
- 1+ years experience in HR in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Track record of managing projects and initiatives that support a company’s growth
- You’re empathic, service-oriented and can easily build trust with colleagues
- You have excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience in labour law is a plus
- You have worked in a startup environment before and are not new to agile and fast paced environments.
- Bachelor degree or Master preferred
- Flexibility, high motivation and a structured approach to work
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
What you can expect from us
We are building a blockchain based platform for collectible cars with one of the largest automotive companies on board. To make this your ideal place to work we offer you the following goodies:
- Building a company from scratch
- Office Space in the center of town, close to Hackescher Markt
- Personal development and improvement
- Grow. Together.
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we’ll try and make it happen.
If that sounds like a perfect match for you, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org !