UI Designer (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a UI Designer (m/f/d) to join our team. You’ll conduct user research with team members to validate your designs and prototypes. You will research, devise and design solutions in two areas: resolving customer difficulties uncovered by data (both qualitative and quantitative), and capitalising on new business opportunities. This is a collaborative position, so you should be comfortable with constant teamwork, and proactively communicating your design ideas with peers. You’ll be working closely with our developers, products owners and stakeholders to create the best possible product.
- 2+ years of experience in UI.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you are confident in an international, multicultural and dynamic environment. You have experience giving presentations and communicating professionally with clients.
- Excellent English skills, spoken and written.
- You have experience designing for native mobile applications.
- You have experience designing marketing material such as digital ads.
- You handle unexpected changes well and stay cool when things occasionally get hectic.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Bonus: German language skills.
- Bonus: experience with Figma.
What you can expect from us
We are building a blockchain based platform for collectible cars with one of the largest automotive companies as a key backer. To make this your ideal place to work we offer you the following goodies:
- Building a company from scratch.
- An office in the center of Berlin, right by Hackescher Markt.
- A positive culture with room for personal development and improvement.
- A dynamic, close-knit team.
- We’ll do all we can to make Gapless the best possible work environment for you. Let us know what you need and we’ll try and make it happen!
If that sounds good to you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!