UI Designer (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a UI Designer (m/f/d) to join our team. You’ll validate your designs and prototypes by conducting user research together with team members. Your main focus will be on investigating, devising and designing solutions to customer problems that we see in our (both qualitative and quantitative) data on the one hand and business wishes and opportunities on the other hand. You’ll proactively communicate and share your interaction and design ideas with peers and stakeholders and you’ll maintain close cooperation with developers, product owners and stakeholders to create the best user experiences together.
- 2+ years of experience in UI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to clients
- Excellent English skills both orally and written
- You have experience with designing for native mobile applications
- You have experience in designing marketing material such as digital ads
- You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Bonus: German language skills
- Bonus: Experience with Figma
What you can expect from us
We are building a blockchain based platform for collectible cars with one of the largest automotive companies on board. To make this your ideal place to work we offer you the following goodies:
- Building a company from scratch
- Office Space in the center of town, close to Hackescher Markt
- Personal development and improvement
- Grow. Together.
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we’ll try and make it happen
If that sounds like a perfect match for you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!