Working Student - QA (m/f/d)
As a working student at Gapless in our Quality Assurance team you will be part of a dynamic team which makes sure that all applications and features that we deliver match our high quality standards. You will be surrounded by a very varied working environment. Besides working on all the different technical platforms you’ll have contact points to many other departments like Development, Design and Product Management while being an active part of our software development life cycle.
We are offering you a chance to learn from multiple departments and we will make sure to provide you with a balanced mix of interesting tasks spanning a wide spectrum of skills. As a rapidly growing team, we are looking forward to an independent-minded new team member who really wants to make their mark at Gapless.
- Familiar with web technologies and smartphones
- Good understanding of software quality
- High affinity and enthusiasm for working with new platforms/devices
- Your way of working is characterized by exact, careful and structured procedures
- You will assure the quality and functionality of the new features
- Patient while testing applications
- Good writing and communication skills in German and English
- You are a registered student and can support us at least 15 hours per week
- Bonus: You are studying an IT relevant subject in University
- Bonus: Experience with bug tracking and/or test management tools
- Bonus: Interest in the automotive industry
What you can expect from us
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse and young team made up of many different nationalities
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development and improvement
- Competitive Salary
- Office Space located in a loft in the heart of Berlin Mitte (Hackescher Markt)
- Social events ranging from team events and after work drinks together
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we’ll try and make it happen!
If that sounds like a perfect match for you, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org !